We all love our homes — they’re our havens, the place we feel most comfortable and where we make many of our lifetime memories. That’s why we know that if something happened to your property and possessions, you’d feel devastated.


In fact, home insurance is a statutory requirement if you have a mortgage, so whether you’re a first time buyer or are moving home — and you’re borrowing money from a lender — then it’s something you must consider.

But even if you don’t have a mortgage on your property, then it’s still important to think about building and contents protection, to give you added peace of mind.

We work with the UK’s leading insurers. The ones who pay out a fair price — and quickly — when the worst happens. In fact, £4.5million was claimed every day in property claims in 2016.

We’ll therefore find the right policy to suit you and your changing needs, and continually review your options to ensure that you’re always getting the best deal!

If you want to safeguard your home and contents, then get in touch — we provide insurance advice throughout West Yorkshire, including Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse and Leeds.

Please note: As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply





Why Would I Get a Mortgage in Principle?  There are a few reasons why you might want to get a MIP. Firstly...
As the cost of living crisis pinches many UK households, we want to help you understand where your money is be...