At the end of last year, we wrote a blog explaining how successful 2017 had been for KB Mortgage Services. In the few weeks since then, we’ve been even busier, which has paved the way for an exciting announcement… We’re now on the lookout for a mortgage administration assistant!
Based in the Huddersfield and Brighouse areas, this is a great opportunity for flexible working in a fast-paced, well-renowned mortgage and protection insurance firm.
Initially a 16-hour role, this may increase with time and the salary will be competitive based upon previous experience.
So if you’re on the hunt for a new challenge, then read on…
- Providing general administrative support, such as scanning documents, photocopying, verifying and certifying documents
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner
- Liaising with third parties, such as mortgage lenders, estate agents and solicitors
- Ensuring accurate recording and filing of confidential documentation
- Quality checking mortgage offers
- Entering client data and uploading relevant documents on to online systems
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
So what are we looking for?
- Previous administrative experience, ideally within financial services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
- Willing to learn new skills and adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft packages
- Comfortable using online forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Ability to work within a team as well as working on own initiative.
If this sounds like you might fit the bill, and are a friendly and organised individual, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].